Yes it is a TEMPORARY hair color. It will wash out of most people’s hair in one wash. Those who have bleached hair might need to wash a few times to get all the color out.
Apply on finished styled hair. Squeeze Washables on to the brush provided and comb it through your hair. Using hair spray after applying the Washables will prevent the colors from rubbing off.
Maybe - You might want to wrap an old towel around you to prevent Washable from rubbing on your cloths. You may want to wear protective gloves to avoid staining hands or manicure. Washables will wash off your hands with soap and water.
Washables needs to be applied to dry hair to get the full color effect.
No, you only wash your hair when you want the color out.
Washables was designed to easily wash out with shampoo and water. If it starts to rain make sure you cover your hair.
There are steps you can take to prevent flaking. If you use hair spray after applying washables it will help the color lock onto your hair.
Washable may rub off on your pillow and bedding if you leave it in overnight. It’s best to wash it out before going to bed.
1. Place an old towel over shoulders when applying color.
2. Make sure your hair is dry.
3. DO NOT apply hair spray before application.
4. Brush Application: Squeeze color directly on the applicator brush or squeeze color onto the palm of your hand, dip the applicator brush into color.
Take the selected strands of hair you want to color and brush the color down the hair.
5. Direct Application: Squeeze a generous amount of color onto the palm of your hand and run through hair.
6. The color will be slightly wet when first applied. It will dry on its own after a few minutes. Dry with blow-dryer on low heat.
7. Finish with hair spray to prevent rub off.
8. Rinse the color off the applicator brush with water.