Splat Naturals 6 oz. Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Nature is wild and bold. So, when it comes to humans, when did "natural" become so tame and conventional? It's human nature to express ourselves. Let Splat help you express your own colorful soul in a way that's natural to you with Splat Naturals Semi-Permanent Hair Color.
The 30-wash, no bleach hair color is vegan, cruelty-free, and made with 95% natural formula to bring out your truly natural side. These bold shades are ideal for adding fierce color streaks or doing a fabulous full-color. Made with natural conditioners containing quinoa extract and baobab extract, your hair will feel soft and healthy while you stand out from the crowd and embrace your natural beauty. Go natural and bold with Splat Naturals Semi-Permanent Hair Color.
- 95% Natural Formula
- Contains Baobab and Quinoa extracts to condition hair
- No Bleach
- No Ammonia
- No Fragrance
- No Parabens
- No PPD
- No Resorcinal
- No Sulfates
A 90% reduction in packaging materials compared to traditional Hair Kits
Contains semi-permanent dye mixed with conditioning base
No bleach formula that washes out gradually in up to 30 washes
Includes Vitamin B5 to restore shine
Contains natural conditioners with Quinoa extract to help color wear longer and Baobab extract to help nourish and strengthen hair
Specially developed formula for vivid and dramatic colors
Results depend on porosity and condition of your hair
*Strand test: We advise that you test a small section of your hair first to determine how long you want to keep your color in.
- Step 1: Cover area and shoulders with old towels or shrink wrap, this stuff stains most surfaces.
- Step 2: Section off the section of hair you want to dye, Apply to clean dry hair.
- Step 3:Apply generously, saturating desired areas, avoid getting on scalp.
- Step 4: Process color for 60 minutes/ for thicker hair leave in addtional 15 minutes.
- Step 5: Rinse hair seperately with cool water to lock in color, don't rinse over body or face, rinse directly into drain from hair.
- Step 6: Dry hair with an old towel because Splat Naturals will stain most towels.